MOMents of Remembrance: Rejoicing in God’s Goodness Through Seasons of Change
Jennifer Bateman, September 2020
- In 2020 what changes did you make by your choice and what changes were thrust upon you?
- Looking back with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, where did you see God working boldly and quietly in your life during this time?
- Where has God been faithful in the past 5 years of your life?
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, can you identify how changes in your past have turned into blessings and share those with others to encourage them?
“Change your thoughts and you change the world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“The only constant in life is change.” – Heraclitus an ancient Greek from Ephesus 500 BC
“I believe change is an opportunity God is giving us to grow in our love and trust in Him.” – Jennifer Bateman
Why Is Organizational Change So Hard?
- Lamentations 3:21-24 ESV & The Message
- Malachi 3:6 ESV & NLT
- Hebrews 13:8 ESV
- James 1:17 NIV
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NLT
- Joshua 1:9 ESV
- Isaiah 43:19 ESV
- 1 John 4:16 ESV
- John 14:27 ESV
- Matthew 26:37 ESV
- Micah 6:8 ESV
- Matthew 6:34 NLT
- Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV
- Hebrews 10:23-25 NLT