MOMents of Harvest:
Persevering in God’s Goodness
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
The MOMents ministry at Bethany exists to glorify God by proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord and preparing His people by encouraging, equipping, and developing all mothers of preschoolers to realize their potential in Jesus Christ (1 Thes. 2:8).
MOMents 2021-2022 begins Friday, September 3 at 9am!
If your youngest child is between 0-5 years old, and you’re looking for a place to connect with other moms who love Jesus, you’re in the right place!
We are so grateful to be able to welcome you back to MOMents, live and in-person, at Bethany Baptist Church! Beginning Friday, September 3rd at 9am, we will meet just about every other Friday for the duration of the school year (September-May). Childcare will be provided for infants through five years of age. We will also continue to offer a virtual discussion group option for those who are not able to gather with us in the building on Friday mornings.
What you can expect this year:
- In-person MOMents meetings complete with breakfast, childcare, and a live speaker.
- All speakers will be recorded, and those recordings will be promptly uploaded to our website.
- A virtual discussion group will meet every other week to discuss the speaker.
- Monthly, in-person, Mom’s Night Out events*
- Reduced dues for all ($75 per year for those attending in-person, and $20 per year for those attending virutally)**
If you would like to bring a guest, or if you’re new and want to check out the group before registering, please let us know via email. You are welcome to join us either in the building or online to listen to the speaker or attend a Mom’s Night Out event!
*These events are free to MOMents moms, and social distancing will be respected
**Scholarships are still available if needed; please don’t hesitate to reach out